We are currently seeking a credit controller to joining our friendly team. As a Credit Controller, you will be responsible for managing debt recovery, accurately recording payments and building strong relationships with customers to ensure timely payment. This role is critical to the business's success as it helps maintain cash flow and enables the business to continue to provide valuable services to our customers.
Please apply if the following skills apply to you;
- Some credit Control experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Reconciling customer accounts
- Providing administrative support to the accountant
- Keeping close watch on debtor account balances
- Responding to all customers queries without delay.
What we can offer in return.
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Up to 25 days holiday after service
- Company contributory pension
- Sick pay
- Profit share
- Free on-site parking
For further infomation or to apply please send your CV to [email protected] by 6th October 2023